Pentest: External assets discovery
Managing the complete array of IP addresses, virtual hosts, domains, and sub-domains accessible on the Internet can be a challenging task for any company, especially for larger enterprises with multiple IT teams. Do you wish to regain control over your assets available on the Internet?
External mapping: Main challenges
What are the challenges to ensure the safety of assets published on the internet on in the cloud:
- Maintain up-to-date documentation for all servers published on the Internet or through Cloud services
- Identify and ensure only necessary services are accessible from the internet.
- Verify that test, development, or preproduction servers are not accessible externally.
- Implement control measures for new assets during mergers or acquisitions.
- Foster collaboration among IT teams to minimize configuration errors and prevent unauthorized access to resources from the internet.
External mapping: Our Solutions
QLab offers a comprehensive solution to discover your Internet assets:
- Methodology to find published assets with various techniques (whois, ASN, search engines, favicon, etc.)
- Exhaustive search using external services (censys, crtsh, shodan, etc.).
- Creation of specific dictionaries based on identified domain names.
Continuous service for ongoing alerts on newly detected assets.